- Free passes for Retail’s Big Show Asia Pacific now available
Retailers can now register for free for Retail’s Big Show Asia Pacific, Asia’s biggest retail event. At this event, you will discover cutting-edge retail technology and gain access to a unique network of top retailers.
- Coolblue to open first store in Wallonia as sales regain momentumElectronics20 February, 2024
After a decrease in 2022, Coolblue was again able to grow “on all fronts”. The Dutch electronics e-tailer reported sales growth in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands in 2023, and announced investments in all three countries to continue that growth.
- Who is Monoprix, the French newcomer on the Belgian market?Food20 November, 2023
- Sustainable denim in Europe: this is how C&A does itFashion28 September, 2023
- Ikea launches interior design assistant via ChatGPTHome7 February, 2024
- Kering seeks “short pain, long-term gain” after sales and profit dropFashion9 February, 2024
French luxury group Kering wants to get its top brand Gucci “back on track” by making it even more expensive and luxurious. The group is forced into a higher-end strategy as both sales and profits fell in 2023.