- How Bob Kunze-Concewicz made Campari great again
CEO Bob Kunze-Concewicz is stepping down after sixteen years at the head of the Campari group. During that time, the CEO made 27 acquisitions, including the particularly successful purchase of Aperol. Today, the latter is twice the size of flagship Campari itself.
- Game, set, (S)Match: Colruyt buys 57 stores, redundancy procedure started for remainder
Belgian retail chains Match and Smatch are coming to an end. Having already sold their stores abroad earlier this year, they now also disappear from their home market. Colruyt Group acquires 57 stores, while closure looms over the almost thirty other stores (and supporting services).
- [Analysis] Delhaize has crossed point of no returnFood29 August, 2023
- Inditex achieves record margins in inflationary timesFashion13 September, 2023
- [In the picture] Decathlon trials Store of the Future in SpainLeisure11 September, 2023
- Primark beats expected sales despite major challengesFashion12 September, 2023
AB Foods will post higher sales and profits this year, courtesy of its fashion flagship Primark. Despite a volatile summer, inflation and restructuring in Germany, the fashion retailer is now counting on a 15 % sales increase.