The core objective of any marketing strategy, whether it is Innovation Marketing or not, is to help you grow your business as well as increase your awareness; strengthening trust with existing clients is more than a nice by-product as well.
Five crucial elements
How does it work? Developing the awareness of your brand, product or service - who you are, what you do and why you are exclusively qualified – should help you generate more leads which, and in turn will lead to more clients.
To have a successful innovative marketing strategy, it must be multi-faceted, realistic and implemented consistently over time. It requires time and patience. Depending on your resources, there are a wide arrays of ways in which you can achieve each of the above steps; only spend what you can afford to, and make sure that you and your staff have the required time to dedicate to marketing without negatively impacting your current business.
Your innovative marketing plan should inevitably include the following:
- Specific details about the activities you wish to undertake;
- Clearly identify your targeted audience;
- Specify the manner in which you will measure success;
- Be flexible, agile enough to be adjusted where required;
- Stipulate who among your staff will be responsible for each activity.